Very late registration (fee 600 €) lasts until 10 June, 2013.
|IAVS members||Non-IAVS members||Students
|Students Non-IAVS members|
|Symposium fee*||300 (400) €||400 (500) €||200 (300) €||250 (350) €|
|Accompanying person**||150 (250) €||150 (250) €||150 (250) €||150 (250) €|
|Symposium dinner||50 €||50 €||50 €||50 €|
|Pre- and post-symposium excursions||600 €||600 €||600 €||600 €|
* Join International Association for Vegetation Science and receive all the membership benefits.
** Accompanying person fees cover lunches, the welcome reception and the mid-symposium excursion.
The registration fees cover lunches and coffee breaks, the welcome reception, the mid-symposium excursion, symposium package.
Within the brackets – payment after 15 April, 2013.
To qualify for the student fee, a confirmation of student status is required. Students should provide a certificate from their institution or a letter from their Department Head/Chair that states that the attendee is a full time student. Please send your certificate/confirmation letter by regular mail, by fax or scan and email it as attachment to the Conference Secretariat:
Frens Conference Services
(IAVS 2013 Secretariat)
10149 Tallinn, Estonia
fax: +372 697 9201
Terms and Conditions
- The following refund policy will apply in case of cancellation:
- The early registration fee will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received on or before April 15, 2013;
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received between April 16 – May 15, 2013;
- The registration fee will not be refunded if notice of cancellation is received after May 15, 2013.
- Accommodation reservations can be cancelled or changed until on April 30, 2013.
In case of cancellations or changes after that date or no-shows, there may be penalty fees by the hotels.
- Prepayment for accommodation will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received on or before April 30, 2013.
No refund will be made if notice of cancellation is received after April 30, 2013.
- If a registered participant is unable to attend the Symposium the registration may be transferred to another person
from the same organisation upon prior written approval from the Symposium Secretariat.
- Refund will be processed as follows:
- All refunds will be processed after the Symposium.
- Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card.
- Payments made by bank transfer will be refunded to the same bank account from which the payment was made.
NB! Payments made by bank transfer originating outside of the EU will be refunded by bank transfer. All applicable fees and payment-handling costs will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
For any cancellations, please contact the Symposium Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: +372 6979 201. The Symposium Secretariat will send the confirmation of your cancellation by e-mail.